Sunday, February 24, 2008

What was it???



Do you all heard about Masjid Kristal which was built on Pulau Wan MAn? I am pretty sure that all of u knew about that because the information about it was spread widely through internet, television, magazines, newspaper, etc. It was very beautiful and unique designed mosque which surrounded by the Taman Tamadun Islam near the Masjid Kristal.
On this post, I would like to share about something odd that my friends keep talking about; pertaining Masjid Kristal. The story goes like this. A few days ago, my friend told me that he wanted to show me a video in the YouTube website that has been captured by a tourist whose on the journey to Pulau Wan MAn.
In the video, the tourist was in the boat and enjoying capturing the wonderful sight of the vast expanse Sungai Terengganu. All of sudden, when he focused his handycam at Masjid Kristal, there was images looks like faces of creatures at the Masjid Kristal's Dome. Some said, it was the faces of Djins that roam the island. Was it really the Djins? Wallahualam.
But, to my opinion, in this information technology era, it is not possible that the images of the creatures on the Masjid Kristal dome was somekind of superimpose technique that can be made by using any video editing software like Ulead Photoshop, Adobe Premier, etc. So, if it is true, I wonder what is the purpose of doing so? Was it somekind of conspiracy done by the irresponsible person?
Below, I attached the video that I told you about the creatures at Masjid Kristal. So What do you guys think? Well, share it with me by giving any comments to me. See you on the next post :)

2 comments:

Puteri Bulan Tujuh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Puteri Bulan Tujuh said...

i don't think the video is true. but if the video is really true, maybe allah want to show something. mosque is for praying not showing.agree with me?